Sunday, August 7, 2011

Festival Lantern Coming Soon!!


Non-stop counting lantern meaning that Festival Lantern coming soon. Still have one month, why so fast to count lantern? Because we so excited, can't wait for the day come so count lantern early...haha...Actually not, I'm help my boss to check amount of lantern, start process and promote to customers. I didn't see so many lantern before. My boss order so many lantern, got a lot of pattern such as like balloon, paper lantern and so on. A lot of cartoon there had. Of course Angry Bird Lantern also had provide.What pattern you want there also got.

Only 16 boxes, my friends and I already use one week to finish that. You can imagine how many lantern that we have to process. Next week, other few boxes will coming. We just this only, so fast second round have to start. Hopefully this time not to use so many time to complete.

Festival Lantern let me recall back we celebrated together with my dear friends. So happy that time we all together playing lantern, eating moon cake. I miss that so much. When we can gather again? Nobody know...hope this day will coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment